Description: The AromaFuse ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is designed to be modern, stylish and easy to use. It features five timer settings, a dimmable LED light and a large water reservoir (380 mL) that allows up to 10 hours of continuous diffusion and covers an area of 500+ square feet (50 square meters).The AromaFuse requires no chemicals or heat, allowing the essential oils to retain all of their natural benefits and chemical profile. The five timer settings include several options for both continuous and intermittent mist.
- Remove the cover.
- Add water into the water reservoir until it reaches the water marker.
- Add 6-10 drops of essential oil directly into the water.
- Replace the cover.
- Connect unit to power source.
- Press the power switch and select desired time setting.
- Press once - the unit starts diffusing until it runs out of water.
- Press twice - the unit diffuses for 2 hours and then turns off automatically.
- Press three times - the unit diffuses at a 15 seconds on/30 seconds off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
- Press four times - the unit diffuses at a 15 minutes on/30 minutes off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
- Press five times - the unit diffuses at a 30 minutes on/30 minutes off mode until it runs out of water. (Recommended timer setting when diffusing all day.)
LED Lights Settings:
- The LED Light is on when diffusion starts.
- Press the button once to dim the light.
- Press the button twice to turn off the light.
The AromaFuse’s sleek design will complement any décor and is available in either shimmering or wood-grain brown. All plastic parts are BPA-free, and the diffuser has a special coating that protects against erosion by essential oils.
- Container Capacity is 380 mL
- Diffuser covers approximately 538 square feet
- This product is under a one year limited warranty.
- The warranty is valid for one year starting from the date of purchase.
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.