Handcrafted with Organic Ingredients ~ Made in small batches by me!
Ingredients: Castile Soap, organic Frankincense Serrata, organic Frankincense Carteri, and organic Frankincense Frereana essential oils, organic lavender essential oil, organic lemon essential oil, organic chamomile hydrosol, and organic Avocado Oil
Hydrosols are the by-product of essential oil production. While essential oils are highly concentrated, hydrosols are very gentle, but with many of the same properties. One big difference to note: hydrosols are water soluble and essential oils are not. This makes mixing easier. hydrosols will typically last 12-18 months.
Chamomile Hydrosol - Very calming to irritated skin. Chamomile hydrosol improves skin elasticity and is antiseptic, and antibacterial.
Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
Anti-aging, Frankincense is known to reduce wrinkles and scars.
Frankincense is one of the best anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory oils whose healing effect goes deep down into the skin. It relieves nerves and protects the skin against microorganisms. Frankincense has anti-tumor and anti-cancerous properties making it one of the best oils to use for conditions like age spots, moles, warts, and many other skin problems. It is excellent at treating wrinkles!
Lavender essential oil ~
1. Restore skin complexion and reduce acne.
2. Slow aging with powerful antioxidants.
3. Antimicrobial properties: For centuries lavender oil has been used to prevent various infections and combat bacterial and fungal disorders.
4. A 2016 study conducted on rats found that lavender oil promoted wound healing in the early phase by accelerating the formation of granulation tissue (tissue from the healing surface of the skin) and promoting collagen synthesis.
5. For burn relief and to heal cuts, scrapes or wounds
6. Improve a number of skin conditions, from canker sores to allergic reactions, acne and age spots. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to ease skin conditions and reverse signs of aging.
7. Reduce inflammation and signs of aging, like dark spots.
Lemon essential oil ~ Lemon-Nourishes damaged skin. Lemon essential oil benefits for skin can include reducing acne, nourishing damaged skin and hydrating skin.
Organic avocado oil ~
Avocado oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin:
1. Moisturizes and nourishes
In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
The outermost layer of skin, known as the epidermis, easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help to form new skin.
2. Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema
The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
A person with a skin condition may wish to test a patch of skin first, to ensure that the oil does not trigger or aggravate their symptoms.
3. Prevents and treats acne
Avocado oil has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
4. Accelerates wound healing
Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue.
The essential fatty acids in avocado oil were also found to help reduce inflammation during the healing process.
top of page