Moisturize, Hydrate, and Feed Your Skin Naturally
Handcrafted with 100% Organic Ingredients ~ Made in small batches by me!
Ingredients: grass-fed organic beef tallow, organic avocado oil, and Lavender essential oil.
Avocado oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin:
1. Moisturizes and nourishes
In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
The outermost layer of skin, known as the epidermis, easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help to form new skin.
2. Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema
The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
A person with a skin condition may wish to test a patch of skin first, to ensure that the oil does not trigger or aggravate their symptoms.
3. Prevents and treats acne
Avocado oil has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
4. Accelerates wound healing
Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue.
The essential fatty acids in avocado oil were also found to help reduce inflammation during the healing process.
Benefits of Lavender:
1. Restore skin complexion and reduce acne.
2. Slow aging with powerful antioxidants.
3. Antimicrobial properties: For centuries lavender oil has been used to prevent various infections and combat bacterial and fungal disorders.
4. A 2016 study conducted on rats found that lavender oil promoted wound healing in the early phase by accelerating the formation of granulation tissue (tissue from the healing surface of the skin) and promoting collagen synthesis.
5. For burn relief and to heal cuts, scrapes or wounds
6. Improve a number of skin conditions, from canker sores to allergic reactions, acne and age spots. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to ease skin conditions and reverse signs of aging.
7. Reduce inflammation and signs of aging, like dark spots.
* Body balms have twice the amount of essential oils as the face balms.